RentSafes.com will require you to fill out a form and sign a contract before delivery and installation. This is to protect our product and to provide you with the best possible service available. Please read the following for important information that you will need to know before renting out a safe.
- RentSafes.com expects to receive their safe back in the same condition in which it was rented out to the customer. This includes the lock, handle, and
the actual safe itself. Failure to return the safe in the condition in which it was received will result in fees.
- You will be responsible for any damage done to the safe as well as any repairs that need to be made. This includes damage to the lock, handle, hinges,
interior, any shelving if applicable, including the actual body of the safe.
- If you have changed the combination of the safe to a different one other than the code that rentsafes.com supplied you with, you will be required to
return the safe to the original issued combination. We must have the combination to the safe so that it can be opened and rented again or sold.
- If RentSafes.com determines that the safe cannot be repaired or restored with reasonable solutions, the renter will be required to pay the entire retail
value of the safe as determined by RentSafes.com
- RentSafes.com is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments, please contact us using the information
provided at the bottom of this page.
Phone: (800) 345 - 8053 Fax: (215) 492 - 7104